Explore Pasadena like a local
Are you looking for a new place where to move to? If Pasadena is a place where you want to be, you need first to know more about this city. Explore Pasadena like a local because locals know this area best.
Explore Pasadena, California
Pasadena is a city in CA with a population of about 150,000 and the nickname is “The city of Roses”. It is located in Los Angeles County and therefore, many young professionals live here. If you are moving to the Los Angeles area with kids, Pasadena can also be one of the options.
Before you organize a trip to Pasadena, read about it and prepare on time.
- The costs of living in Pasadena are not low. Housing is one of the biggest costs. The median household value is $650,000 which is a lot more than the national average.
- To explore Pasadena, explore its job market and economy, especially if you are going to live there. The unemployment rate is low, only 3.5% and the main industries are Professional, Scientific, Tech Services, Educational Services, and Healthcare & Social Assistance.
- Schools are highly-rated. If you are moving with kids, don’t worry about their education.
- All locals here, as well as tourists, love the weather.
- Plenty of natural beauties attracts a lot of people every year to come to Pasadena.
Best neighborhoods in Pasadena to move to
If you are thinking about moving to Pasadena, you can get info about relocation on goodneighborsmoving.com and other similar websites. With that in mind, some of the top places in Pasadena are:
- Bungalow Heaven
- Oak Knoll
- Madison Heights
Moving to Pasadena with ease
The simplest and fastest way to move to Pasadena is to hire local movers. It is east and it’s best to ask professionals for help. This way, you can focus on other moving tasks and enjoy Pasadena.
Things to visit in Pasadena
What things you should see in Pasadena. It has everything – fun things for families with kids, artists, food lovers, and also it has some of the best activities for retirees in California as well.
- Pasadena City Hall
- Pasadena Ice Skating Center
- Theater The Pasadena Playhouse
- Tea Rose Garden
- The Huntington Library
- Rose Bowl
- Park Fork in the Road
- Colorado Street Bridge
- The Norton Simon Museum of Art
- The Pasadena Museum of History
Also, Los Angeles downtown is not far away. You only need around 30 minutes to LA. Visit Pasadena, but also, explore places around this city because it has a lot to offer.
What to know about Pasadena?
If you are considering this place as your future home, you need to explore it better. On the internet, you can find a lot of information, but sometimes it is not enough. To fully explore Pasadena and feel the city, you should visit it in person.