Best business opportunities in Tennessee
Tennessee is a good place to start a business because it is one of the business-friendly states in the USA. Quality and costs of life are amazing, transportation, costs of running a business are low, logistics is good, and there are no income taxes and the tax burden is low. So, you will have more capital to start your own business than somewhere else in the USA. Business opportunities in Tennessee are everywhere you just need a good team to make your ideas came true.
East and Middle Tennessee have a lot of small business that is running from the home. Of course, there are many places where you can start your own business, you only need an idea and a list what Tennessee needs. Prepare for moving to Tennessee and make it work. From packing to searching for new office space. Making a decision to move to Tennessee and to start a new career there, is not easy, but with the right information and tips, it may be.
Business opportunities in Tennessee – ideas
To grow your business there, you should move and live in Tennessee. That is how you will explore their market in first hand. Find reliable commercial movers in Nashville and start your new life and career in Tennessee. Worries are normal, that is why you need to be sure about your decision and a business plan. Here are some ideas for starting a business in Tennessee.
- Owning a business franchise is one of the options for business opportunities in Tennessee, so you do not need to start a business from scratch. It is one of the advantages. A startup is the most difficult part of every business. So, with a franchise, you will avoid that problem.
- Online stores are more and more popular. If you want to sell products, opening online e-commerce stores is a good Each year there is a growth of 15% in this field. You can open a shoe store, clothing store, etc. There is always a space on the internet even with Amazon, eBay, etc.
- 98% of Americans own a TV, and some of them (about 35%) own a home theater. Installation services in Tennessee are blooming, so take that business opportunity and start your own business in that field. Tennessee is the perfect place to start because there is no big industry like this in Tennessee.
- Games and apps are very popular nowadays not only in the USA. If You know how to code, there is an opportunity for you. Make a game and earn serious money. Each phone has at least 3 apps, and this industry won’t stop soon. Games are a source of fun and money too.
Best places to start a business in Tennessee
If you already have a business plan and now it is time for hiring movers, you should know where you will move. Each city in Tennessee has something special and unique, but only some of them are great for business opportunities. Cities are chosen according to the average revenue of businesses, the percentage of businesses with paid employees, local economic health, the average annual income, and housing, and unemployment rate.
- Alcoa – it is the best option for your relocation to Tennessee because of a lot of small and big businesses that are located here. McGhee Tyson Airport is the biggest employer.
- Pigeon Forge – this city helps a small business to grow. A Great Smoky Mountains National Park is near, so use natural beauty to start your business in Tennessee.
- Crossville – it is a golf capital. Tourism has been developed here, together with companies such as Crossville are Aviagen, Timken, Dana Corp., etc.
- Lebanon – it is about 30 miles from Nashville. The number of business is big (13 per 100 residents). A city is home to PFG Customized Distribution and Cracker Barrel’s corporate headquarters which are one of the biggest business here.
- Brentwood – it is a beautiful suburb in Nashville for business opportunities in Tennessee. The unemployment rate here is only 2,9% and the average income is about $100,000. Major employers are LifePoint Health, Comdata, AT&T, DaVita, etc.
- Greenville – 15 business per 100 people is a good number for Greenville, and more than 31% of them have paid employees. Housing is very affordable, only $520 per month.
- Pulaski – Pulaski is a small city in Tennessee, the small in this list. But, it has a lot to offer, besides its size. Starting a business here is a good option if you want to move to Nashville.
Business colleges Tennessee
Before you start with your own business or look for a job in that field, you should have the knowledge and proper education. Tennessee has amazing business colleges, so if you want a successful business (you probably do), then get the right education and learn everything about the business. All of these colleges bellow last 4 years, but that is nothing in comparison to knowledge you will get and after that amazing and successful career.
- Rhodes College
- Belmont University
- University of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee – Chattanooga
- Sierra College
- Union University
- Bryan College – Tennessee
- Milligan College
- Lipscomb University
- University of Memphis
If you want to move to get the best business opportunities in Tennessee, search a lot a make a list of your wishes and ideas. Staring a new business or moving your business to a new country can be stressful but with a good team, your career will be blooming. Good luck with job searching or with moving your office or starting a new business in Tennessee. Be prepared and explore all the options to choose the best one.